Artist Gallery – Show Us Your Artistic Talents
Categories : ANNOUNCEMENTS
NW Parkinson’s invites you to submit your art for their
3rd Annual Parkinson’s Awareness project!
- April is NationalParkinson’s Awareness Month!
This year, NW Parkinson’s is raising awareness by showcasing the work of artists impacted by Parkinson’s in the Northwest (also includes family of people with Parkinson’s). We would love to feature you in our Artist Gallery. Here are just some of the artforms to consider sharing:
- Spoken word
- Paper arts
- Mixed Media
- Video/ film
- The April Artist Gallery will live online and be shared across the NW Parkinson’s community, including in our community blog, Weekly newsletter, and social media platforms. Every Friday in April, we will highlight individual contributors and their work.
This will all culminate on April 30 with a live Exhibition Zoom event (you can also call in or use the chat feature, if video is not your preference)! It will be open to the community; alongside NW Parkinson’s staff, artists will take turns discussing their work as well as answering questions from the community.
If you are interested in being featured in our April Artist Gallery, please reply to this email or to BetteJane@NWPF.org with the following:
- Your full name and/or title
- Your artist statement/bio, max 150 words
- A photo of you
- Photos, video, sound or written pieces of/about your work
- Any questions you have!
Thank you so much for all that you do in the NW Parkinson’s community. We are so excited to share your art while raising awareness of Parkinson’s.